In order to make qualified aluminum doors and windows with broken bridges, not only good materials are required, but also a step-by-step specification operation in strict accordance with the process flow. Today, the editor of Meizhixuan doors and windows wants to share the production process of aluminum doors and windows with broken bridges:
Preparation: Familiar with the door and window division diagram, and consult the door and window craft sheet
Process flow of casement doors and windows
Frame fan cutting material→frame fan milling mouth→milling keyhole slot→drilling hardware hole→cutting glass bead→framing, fan sealing rubber strip→installing glass bead→fan glass assembly→installing hardware accessories→inspecting→packing→warehousing.
Sliding door and window process
Frame fan cutting material→frame fan milling mouth→milling drainage hole→milling keyhole slot→installing top→drilling hardware hole→cutting glass bead→installing sealing top→installing glass bead→installing pulley→frame and fan combination→inspecting→packing→ Warehousing.
Let me give you a detailed introduction:
(1) Frame material is broken
1. Measuring tool check: check the error between the double-head sawing machine ruler and the steel tape measure;
If two double-head saws are used to cut the outer frame profile of the same window, the two double-head saws must be checked until the two sawing machine scales and steel tape measures are unified.
2. The precision control of the size of the broken material
Breaking materials of the same batch of the same size: The first material is checked twice and the size is confirmed to be correct, before starting to break the material. And in the batch of the same size, the size of the workpiece is spot-checked to check whether there is an error in the material.
3. For the 45-degree angle of the outer frame is broken.
When the first material is broken, use a universal angle ruler to check that the angle error is not more than 10um.
(2) Frame material process hole milling
1. Open the outer frame. The column of the outer frame needs to be milled and tenon milled. When milling or milling the tenon, first use scrap aluminum of the same model or a short sample to confirm that the center column is milled and tenon is tightly engaged with the corner seam of the outer frame.
2. Push and pull the frame. When the milling push-pull frame slides down, first use the material head to stake out, until the sliding material head milling gap and the frame are completely engaged, the new material can be used to mill the gap. When the stem of the sliding pulley is milled as a drainage hole, its length should not exceed 20mm. The length of both ends should be the same.
Mill two drainage holes for 1800mm, and mill three drainage holes for more than 1800mm. The ups and downs after milling should be strictly matched to avoid milling errors and reverse milling. When the milling hole is missing, the profile must not have scratches and scratches.
(3) Fan material process hole milling
1. Sliding doors and window sashes;
Polishing and milling mouths, smoothing, upper and lower mouths should be milled square, the left and right margins are the same. The pulley adjustment holes should be correct, and the distance between the holes should be the same on the left and right sides of the profile.
The height of the keyhole of the sliding door: the height of the door is within 2300mm, and the vertical distance of the keyhole from the ground is 950-1150mm;
Sliding window milling lock height: vertical distance from the ground 1500-1600mm;
The height of the door and window lock holes of adjacent doors and windows must be the same.
2. Open doors and windows;
The height of the lock hole of the milling door: the vertical distance from the ground is 950-1150mm;
Milling casement window Keyhole height: the vertical distance from the ground is 1500-1600mm;
The keyhole of the casement window must be the same from the edge of the profile, and the error must not exceed 1mm. The height of the keyhole must be the same as that of the adjacent window. The keyhole opening position of the hanging window is milled in the center.
3. If the outer frame of the casement window needs to be milled, the length of the milling rib must be consistent with the specification length of the sliding brace, and the direction of the milling rib must be consistent with the opening direction of the casement window.
(4) Milling of stile section of frame material
The milling length of the middle stile is equal to the distance between the inner corners of the 45-degree outer frame, and the end of the middle stilt and the 45-degree outer frame must not be bulged or contracted.
(5) Corner cutting of frame fan material
It is advisable for the corner width of the frame to be less than 1mm of the inner wall of the profile. And check whether the width of the corner code is consistent with the profile at any time. The section of the corner code should be at right angles, and the surface should be smooth and free of burrs.
(6) Frame fan corner technology
Splicing tenon and tenon must use elastic mechanical connection, the joint between the connecting piece and the profile must be sealed with glue, and the tenon joint must be sealed with high-grade tenon glue, and there is no leakage point. The corner seam of the aluminum alloy group must adopt the glue injection grouping process.
The section of the profile before the corner must be coated with special corner glue, the corner positioning piece must be made of stainless steel, and the joint between the corner code and the profile must be filled with high pressure glue, and there should be no looseness.